Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

I'm ba-a-a-a-ck!

Ok folks I'm back after a very long time away.  I've been out battling the rat race, working through grad school, and fighting the battle of aging.  I've been on many adventures and would like to share a few with you today.

If you live in MD, WV, DC, or VA areas then I highly recommend that you do a day trip along Route 11.  If you are thinking about the potato chips, then you are on the right track.  The factory Is in Mount Jackson, VA off of Route 11.  It runs parallel to and west of I-81 and there are so many things to do, places to go and people to see I can't name them all.  My favorite event is the Route 11 Yard Crawl.  Here's a link for that event:

http://www.virginia.org/Listings/EventsAndExhibits/AnnualRoute11YardCrawl/

It's 43 miles of yard sales from Stephens City, VA to Harrisonburg, VA!  It is better than Christmas let me tell you!  You can find almost anything out there from rare coins to classic cars and everything in between.  I apologize for being away so long.  I'll be posting more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment